Halloweekend Recap: The Year’s Best Costumes Courtesy of HC Members

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

We hope you had a very Happy Halloweekend, collegiettes – we know we did! Our members had a great time dressing up in costumes from Miley Cyrus to Disney Princesses and Super Woman. If you need some inspiration for next Halloween, take a look at what our creative members’ dressed up as! 

Our member Kylie (middle) and her friends dressed up as Tinkerbell, Sleeping Beauty and Snow White! 

Our members Jacqueline and Jenna went to Breakfast at Tiffany’s! 

It’s a bird, it’s a plane! No… it’s our VP Jessie as Super Woman this Halloween! 

JoePa, is that you? Try again… It’s our writer Briana and her boyfriend as Mr. and Mrs. Joe Paterno! 

Our writer Kayla and her boyfriend dressed up as characters from Kiki’s Delivery Service! 

Our photographer Katie rocked the hardcore biker chick look! 

We’ve got a lot of girl power with our writer Danielle dressed up as Rosie the Riveter! 

Can she fix it? YES SHE CAN! Our writer Paige (middle) dressed up with her friends as construction workers! 

We had our very own angel with our writer Sam! 

RUN FORREST, RUN! CC Meghan dressed as Jenny from Forrest Gump! 

They say the 70s were the best time period! Our writer Jess dressed like a hippie! 

Our writer Steph was a Miley Cyrus look alike this Halloween! 

Our writer Sam dressed like a frat boy… that’s so TFM. 

I choose you, Pikachu! Our writer Shannon (middle) and her friends went as familiar faces from the Pokemon days! 

We hope our creative team was able to give you some inspiration! Until next Halloween, collegiettes!

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.