This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Glossier is known for their no-makeup makeup looks. All over social media, influencers promote the brand and display the most glowy and dewy looks that intrigue almost everyone. They look absolutely sunkissed even in the winter! 

I finally took the plunge and decided to purchase the rest of their face makeup line to see if I could recreate the same dewy looks that encouraged me to buy their products.

Step 1: Priming Moisturizer

I started with their primer, which also doubles as a moisturizer. I personally really like the product as it is very light on the skin, adding to the idea of the “natural beauty” look.

Step 2: Skin Tint in G7

I continued with the skin tint. I definitely had mixed feelings with this product at first, but what I really ended up loving was the ease of working with this product. 

Because it is a skin tint, and the consistency is relatively more liquidy, the best method I have honestly found is applying it with your hands. I found that a typical beauty sponge tends to soak up more of the product, rather than actually applying it to your skin. 

Additionally, I must say the skin tint is so light, it is really great especially if you are unsure of your skin tone. The skin tint will work to complement your skin tone, even if you ordered slightly the wrong shade. I feel this really adds to the range of their color spectrum offered.

To apply, I took the squeeze bottle the product came in and applied it to my skin, and used my hands to even it out as best I could. Again, the tint is light, so there is not a huge amount of coverage. I feel it does a great job in evening out skin tone though if you are looking for this kind of coverage.

Step 3: Stretch Concealer in G7

To add some more coverage, I went in with the stretch concealer and dabbed it in with my fingers before using a beauty blender. The consistency is very malleable; almost like a smooth velvet in my opinion. Again, compared to other concealers this may not provide as much coverage but it is definitely buildable, which I really liked, especially considering its smooth application.

Step 4: Cloud Paint in Storm

After finishing my base, I then used Glossier’s blush. I have tried Glossier’s blush in the past in the color “Dawn,” which added a perfect, and very subtle glow for me. I decided to try a darker shade this time and was in love. The blush is very buildable like many of Glossier’s other products. I was worried it would be too dark, but it added such a slightly dark and rosy tint to my tan skin. 

Step 5: Boy Brow in Black

I then did my brows using their Boy Brow. This is my second tube of Boy Brow, and really nothing has defeated it for me. It is the easiest thing to apply and takes seconds. If you buy one thing from Glossier, it should be the Boy Brow.

Step 6: Lash Slick

I finished my look with Glossier’s mascara. The Lash Slick is great for lengthening lashes but volume wise, not my absolute favorite. Considering the goal of Glossier’s brand though, it matches very well to the highlighting natural beauty look.

Overall, I think this is well worth a try. My finished look made me feel absolutely stunning, especially in the winter when sometimes the cold has me not feeling my best. I feel their line adds a touch of summer and shine for any time of year, which can be hard to find. My favorite part is that it really does feel like I have nothing on, and the amount of time it took me to achieve that look, unbeatable. 

I am currently a Junior at Penn State studying Biobehavioral Health. Besides school and writing for Her Campus, I love all kinds of music and am currently learning to play the ukulele! In my free time, I love to play with my dogs as well as watch my favorite shows, New Girl and Glee.