This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name: Frank Schneider

Year: Senior

Major: Meteorologist, Weather Risk Management

Hometown: Glassboro, N.J.

Relationship Status: Single

HC: What are your plans/goals after graduation?

Frank: I plan to move out west and become a risk analyst for a commodity that is strongly dependent on weather like Natural Gas.

HC: What is on your Penn State bucket list?

Frank: To climb Mount Nittnay, get a picture with my family in front of the Nittany Lion statue, and to dive off the 10 meter platform.

HC: Are you involved in any Penn State activities?

Frank: I was involved with the swim team, THON, IM soccer and I am a member of the Theta Delta Chi Fraternity.

HC: What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?

Frank: I like to relax and listen to music, watch TV or go do a swim workout.

HC: What kind of qualities do you look for in a girl?

Frank: Someone who is smart, has a good sense of humor, and a girl who likes to have fun and can joke around with me. I love it when a girl likes the same music as I do.

HC: What is the first thing you notice about a girl?

Frank: Her hair and sometimes her eyes.

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve?

Frank: Slow drivers, so the drive coming to Penn State from New Jersey needed some patience. 

HC: Do you have any hidden talents?

Frank: I’m a drummer, a good diver, and I can do a hand stand for one minute straight.

Senior at Penn State, involved in PR/Marketing for VALLEY Magazine and writer for Her Campus Penn State. Interned under Global Procurement for Bristol-Myers Squibb and intern under Customer Relations for Penn State Athletics.
Born and raised by two Nittany Lions, Rachel continued the tradition by attending Penn State University in the fall of 2009. Currently a senior journalism major, Rachel also spends her time minoring in both psychology and Spanish. During her sophomore year she wrote for the Greek newspaper at Penn State as a member of Alpha Xi Delta, followed by joining the Her Campus team as a writer and the Public Relations/Social Media Manager in the fall of her junior year. In search of mastering the Spanish language, Rachel indulged herself in the country of Spain for five months while she studied abroad in the city of Alicante during the spring of 2012. In order to keep her English up to par, Rachel blogged about her experiences for both her personal account and Her Campus at Penn State. With a love for shoes, smiles, and a good bowl of mac and cheese, this social media fiend never leaves her twitter by its lonesome. Follow Rachel @hayhayitsrayray as she pursues her dream as an aspiring magazine editor and world traveler.