brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Five Best Instagram Accounts To Cure Boredom

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

So, you’re bored. Whether you can’t find something to do or are just looking to procrastinate, we’ve put together a list of the best video-filled Instagram accounts to spend time on. From recipes to calligraphy, these five accounts are sure to entertain you.

1. HudaBeauty

If you have an Instagram, it’s very likely you’ve come across HudaBeauty before. Managed by Huda Kattan — a Dubai-based makeup artist, beauty blogger and businesswoman— HudaBeauty features hundreds of original and re-posted beauty videos. From makeup and hair tutorials to little known tips and tricks, HudaBeauty will keep you scrolling for hours.

2. BuzzfeedTasty

That’s right, the much-loved Tasty videos from Facebook are on Instagram, too. Regardless of if you plan to actually try out the recipes or not — because let’s be honest, not many of us have the time for that — this account boasts over 500 posts and 7 million followers. I do advise against scrolling-while-hungry, though.

3. KardashianClips

Keeping up with the Kardashians is now even easier with KardashianClips. The account posts daily, and with over 1,300 clips for users to scroll through, you’re sure to find some entertaining — and boredom easing — Kardashian moments.

4. TheDIYDay

TheDIYDay is a prime example of just how beautiful the art of writing and organization can be. Artist Renee Day uploads videos of her expert calligraphy on a daily basis, boasting over 450 posts to enjoy and admire. From expert planners to punny holiday cards, theDIYDay has something for everyone.

5. SatisfyingVideo

These videos might not be for everyone, but for over 700,000 followers, they’re extremely satisfying to watch. From glitter to goo, these videos aim to provide relaxation while also giving you over 1,300 choices to take a look at.

Happy scrolling, collegiettes!

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.