FAR OUT Foods That Have Everyone Talking

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away… People started taking “out of this world” to a whole new level. From Star Wars to Zenon, the idea of traveling to the next galaxy is nothing short of amazing. Between the shooting stars and the colorful planets, people have taken their love of the universe and put it into their food. They truly have thought of everything. Check out what these aspiring astronauts have done with the colors of the galaxy.

Galaxy Mirror Cake

Whether you are celebrating your 15th birthday or your 50th, this galaxy inspired cake is sure to make you smile.

Galaxy Candied Apple

Why wait until Halloween for candied apples? Bite into this for a taste out of this world.

Galaxy Toast

What in star-nation! If you’re not really a morning person, have no fear. This galaxy toast is not only vegan, it’s delicious.It will make you want to shoot for the moon in the morning.

Space Donuts

You won’t be under pressure to eat these delicious treats. These space donuts are perfect for any occasion, especially when you are feeling like you need an extra boost.

Space Cupcakes

You have your decorations and games that are sirius-ly fun.you have to have the perfect dessert.These spacey cupcakes will be as big of a hit as an asteroid amongst your party goers.

Galaxy Popcorn

One of the most interesting galaxy foods that I have found is galaxy popcorn. This meteor-looking snack will take your tastebuds on a delicious expedition.

The next time you’re feeling out of this world, grab one of these to help you shoot for the moon!

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.