This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name:  Eric Esposito

Hometown:  Livingston, N.J. 

Year: Senior

Major:  Marketing

Relationship Status:  Single

Meet Eric Esposito, a shy but thoughtful and motivated sweetheart.  When he’s not inspiring tomorrow’s miracles as a committed THON committee member, Eric likes to spend his days listening to music, working out, playing sports and spending time with his friends and family.  We’re putting him in the spot light this week as Campus Cutie because he’s a PSU catch that we’re willing to share.

HC:  What is the most rewarding thing you’ve done in your life so far?

ERIC: Definitely being involved in THON.  I was really proud to give back to such a great cause and really help out kids and families in need of help.  They deserve all the happiness in the world. 

HC:  Who is your biggest celeb crush?

ERIC: Selena Gomez and Rihanna.

HC:  If you could spend an entire day with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be?

ERIC: Drake – he is by far my favorite musician. I am definitely influenced a lot by what he says and how he dresses, and it would be awesome to chill with him and see what a typical day would be like for him.

HC:  Do you have any guilty pleasures?

ERIC: Love watching the Kardashians, [I’m] really into their entire life.

HC:  What’s the biggest turn-on in a girl?

ERIC: I definitely look for a girl who is outgoing and is easy to talk to.  I am a quiet person myself, so I need a girl that can really lead a conversation and help me get comfortable with myself which helps me open up more.

HC: What is your biggest pet peeve?

ERIC:  People who are selfish and inconsiderate. 

HC:  What are three things that you can’t live without?

ERIC: Music, the New York Yankees and pancakes.

HC:  Where do you see yourself in five years?

ERIC: Living in NYC, working at a music label or hopefully on my way to creating my own music marketing firm.

HC:  What is the best advice you’ve ever gotten?

ERIC: Always be a leader, never be a follower – my mom told me that when I was younger and it has stuck with me to this day.

Born and raised by two Nittany Lions, Rachel continued the tradition by attending Penn State University in the fall of 2009. Currently a senior journalism major, Rachel also spends her time minoring in both psychology and Spanish. During her sophomore year she wrote for the Greek newspaper at Penn State as a member of Alpha Xi Delta, followed by joining the Her Campus team as a writer and the Public Relations/Social Media Manager in the fall of her junior year. In search of mastering the Spanish language, Rachel indulged herself in the country of Spain for five months while she studied abroad in the city of Alicante during the spring of 2012. In order to keep her English up to par, Rachel blogged about her experiences for both her personal account and Her Campus at Penn State. With a love for shoes, smiles, and a good bowl of mac and cheese, this social media fiend never leaves her twitter by its lonesome. Follow Rachel @hayhayitsrayray as she pursues her dream as an aspiring magazine editor and world traveler.