This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

It’s the holiday season, which means it’s time for festive makeup and holidays deals. Here are some great cosmetics you may want to fill your stockings with.

Red Lipstick or pH Lipstick

Lipstick can really bring a whole outfit together while making your lips pop. 

Red lipstick can be powerful, yet eloquent. A woman always stands out while wearing a colorful lipstick, but red remains a holiday classic.

Another lipstick you could try is what’s known as a pH lipstick. It works by balancing your pH levels to expose your natural lip color. It truly looks like you are wearing a colored shade of lipstick!

Milk Makeup Lip + Cheek

Want to try out a cute, rosy cheek for the holidays? Try Milk Makeup’s Lip + Cheek!

This product gives you the best of both worlds, serving as both a cream blush and a lip color. You simply swipe the product onto your lips, cheeks, or both, and blend with your fingertips. Its creamy formula makes blending a breeze, and it adds a gorgeous — yet natural — color to your skin.

Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Palette

The colors on this palette are absolutely gorgeous. 

The palette has 18 shades with five ultra-wearable textures. You can create the perfect smokey eye, or a subtler, more natural look for this season. 

Glam up your look by using one of their sparkly shades; it will be sure to catch the eyes of many.

Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer

A little glow this season is just what you need.

This bronzer brightens your skin tone and adds just the right amount of color. I noticed a difference after only the first few strokes. It does not smear, and it keeps its bronzed color from sunup to sundown.

L’Oreal Telescopic Mascara 

I never knew how long my eyelashes could get until I used this product.

This telescopic mascara does not clump, smudge, or lose its color throughout the day. I have tried multiple mascaras, and I really see a difference after using this product.

Treat yourself this holiday season by adding one of these fun products to your holiday list!

McHalea is a freshman at Penn State University majoring in Public Relations and minoring in Marketing. She is eager to learn and get involved, as she is also a member of Happy Valley Communications. She loves comedies and spending time with friends and family.
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.