Style > Decor

The Best Decor Retailers for Your Upcoming Birthday

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

I just turned 21 this past Saturday and it was by far the best birthday party that I have ever had. From the weather, party decor and finally being able to have cocktails with friends and family— I am going to help you find the best stores to buy decor to help make your birthday just as special.

EnFete Party Supplies

I originally found this seller on Etsy— they have just transferred their business over to their own website that is easy to navigate with excellent photographs of products! The Happy Birthday Bright Confetti Balloons are clear with black writing. The confetti is the exact color in the photo.

I had all of my decor outside (which I was nervous about in the heat) but the balloons held up excellent with no issues! The Gold Number Birthday Candles were the perfect candles to complete my hilarious cake. The gold helped bring the theme together. While the cake was funny, the candles kept it somewhat classy. The Fiesta Tassel Garland was the perfect touch. I wanted more than just a backdrop to add more decorations. I will definitely be reusing this garland. 

The seller answers all questions about products in a timely manner and answers super fast!

POPandPartyNola

Margaret and Nancy from POPandPartyNola treat their customers with utmost respect and respond very fast. The outstanding and beautiful 6′-by-6′ backdrop absolutely made this party. The orange, pink and gold backdrop is durable and long lasting. The Pink and Orange Fringe Backdrop comes with heavy duty rope that makes it super easy to hang. The delivery was extremely fast and tracking was accurate. 

Sara’s Signature

I found Sara’s trendy designs on TikTok (Her Tik Tok is @saras_signaturee). I absolutely fell in love with her creations. Sara is a recent 2022 graduate from the University of Oklahoma. Sara’s Signature grew out of love for a good party, theme and celebrating the people closest to her in August 2020! Champagne Poppin’ Stickers are the perfect touch to keep the party going and close knit while venturing out to the bars. I absolutely loved these stickers and my guests did too! You can select between a 3 inch and 2.75 inch size sticker.  Other sticker designs can also be found on her website.

Custom Name/Age label  allows you to select what type of bottle you would like the sticker for— either a wine, champagne or liquor bottle. You can also select what color you want the label to be and the age you would like the label to say. The Custom tequila label is by far my favorite. You can select the color of the label and how you want the label customized, from numbers to location. This is such a trendy piece that can be used as a vase or decor after the birthday.  

The Mini Wax Champagne Bottles- Cake Toppers bottles I also loved but did not get. You can select if you want the little bottles to read “happy birthday” or “congratulations”. You can also select if you want all the bottles in pink, orange or a mix of half orange and half pink. Check out Sara’s Instagram here for your birthday ideas.

I will most definitely be buying from these sellers again and will continue to recommend them to all my friends! If you are planning a birthday for yourself or your friends, these shops are a must.

Isabella Hunter is a Junior majoring in Advertising with a Digital Media Trends and Analytics minor. She has a strong love for the beach, blogging, and iced coffee.