Apply Now for the Ford Ambassador Challenge

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Cruising around campus in a brand new Ford vehicle plus the chance to win $500 and a one of a kind networking experience at the Ford World Headquarters? Where do we sign up?!

Some of you may have heard some buzz going around campus that a contest created by a partnership between Ford and Intern Queen Lauren Berger referred to as the Ford Ambassador Challenge has chosen Penn State as one of the nine schools eligible to compete!

This 3-part challenge was designed to give students real world experience marketing for a top company while providing some pretty sweet incentives along the way. The team chosen to represent Penn State will be given a brand new Ford vehicle to use at their fancy for the challenges along with a $300 marketing budget. The grand prizewinner will win an exclusive trip to the Ford World Headquarters, be eligible for an internship and interview for full-time employment with the Ford Motor Company and $500.

The application is simple and the possibilities are endless! For more information on the challenges and to apply to be a team leader please check out their website. Good luck everyone!

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.