Andrew Capaci

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Name: Andrew Capaci
Year: Senior
Major: Economics
Hometown: Mountaintop, PA

Meet Andrew, a senior majoring in economics whose creative answers are a fun read. Plus his good looks don’t hurt.

HC: Describe your dream date.

Andrew: Rescue a damsel in distress that is tied to railroad tracks by a man with a curly mustache, foil his evil scheme, subdue him, then proceed to take my ladies hand on a moonlit walk through an orchard where I will serenade her by light of the fire I have created.

HC: Favorite pick-up line?

Andrew: “People call me Andrew, but you can call me Tonight.”

HC: What are your three favorite qualities in a girl?

Andrew: Eyes, sense of humor and obviously, elite pogo stick skills.

HC: What is your dream job?

Andrew: Professional stay at home dad. Duties include playing video games, eating, training my kids for the Olympics and going on jungle gyms with them.

HC: What is your favorite PSU memory?

Andrew: It’s hard to pick just one out of so many. I’ll have to go with a majestic night in the spring of 2011, which included running the Mifflin Streak and continuing directly to the Osama riot.

HC: Can you share with us your most embarrassing moment?

Andrew: I was sort of sick one day in class and when I sneezed into a tissue. Let’s just say I didn’t catch all of it and some sizeable debris landed on a girl’s shoulder and she made me clean it off of her.

HC: Who is the most inspirational person in your life?

Andrew: My dad, I don’t know how he does it. Finishing in a close second are Jack Donaghy, Ron Swanson and Jack Bauer.

Maddie is a junior at Penn State pursuing a major in Public Relations with a minor in Business. She is from Timonium, MD. She loves all things pop culture and hopes to pursue a career in the entertainment industry.