9 Times Will Ferrell Perfectly Summed Up A Night Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

From pregaming to bar hopping to not-so-gracefully making our way back to our apartments to order our favorite drunk food, our nights out at Penn State are definitely something we have to laugh about once we scroll through our Snap stories the next morning. In fact, there is no one who can quite relate to our wild nights out better than one of our favorite comedians.

Here are nine times Will Ferrell was all of us during our nights out at State College.

1. After six outfit changes and stealing all of your roommate’s clothes, you know you look damn good.

2. The first time your friend drank a little too much, so you had to spend your night convincing them that they aren’t dying and their grandma doesn’t hate them.

3. When your song comes on and you forget about everyone and everything else because you know you’re killin’ it on the dance floor, sidewalk, CATA bus, or wherever you may be.

4. When someone spills jungle juice all over your carpet at a pregame. 

5. When you see the guy you’re obsessed with across the bar and have just enough liquid confidence to attempt to flirt.

6. When a girl tells you she likes your dress in the bathroom and instantly becomes your new best friend.

7. When you’re the only one who decides to go all out for a themed party.

8. When you get home and are starving to the point where you will eat anything. Actually, you eat everything because you can!

9. When you wake up and are legitimately concerned how you got home, let alone how you fell asleep with the giant Goldfish box clenched between your hands.

No worries, collegiettes – we’ve all been there. Just as long as you have fun and stay true to yourself, who cares what other people think? Just remember: Don’t do anything Will Ferrell wouldn’t do.

Photo credit: 1

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.