“You are kind, you are smart, you are important.” Everyone knows those 3 lines from the movie “The Help”. Although these lines are iconic to the movie, they also describe college women across the country. These lines are motivational and inspirational – and they apply to you, collegiettes! You should be embracing the fact that you’re beautiful and strong and you deserve to spend some time celebrating you! Here are nine things that will help you do that.
- Relaxing Masks to clear your pores and relax yourself by Freeman Beauty – Avocado/Oatmeal Clay Mask, Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Peel Off Mask, Feeling Beautiful Charcoal & Black Sugar Polishing Mask and Feeling Beautiful Apple Cider Vinegar 4-in-1 Foaming Clay
- Some books to take your mind off your stressful week: “Adulthood is a Myth” and “The Roommate Book” by Andrews McMeel Publishing.
- Something to keep your tea from getting cold: Forge Divide Mug from CamelBak
- A stylish accessory for your tea: A Koozie by Flying Colors Apparel
- Some yummy smelling perfume to make you feel confident: Juicy Couture – I ♥ JUICY COUTURE Fragrance Sample
- A bra to make you feel sexy in your own skin: Maidenform Love the Lift® Push Up & In Lace Demi Bra
- For a night out with the girls, you have to have mascara to make your eyelashes dramatic and fierce with Rimmel London – 24HR Supercurler Mascara, Bright Blue Colour Precise Eyeliner to make your eyes POP and of course no night is complete without Bright Red Lipstick from The Only 1, to make everyone know just how bold and amazing you are.
- Even strong women fall down sometimes, and with Wearsafe, we never have to hesitate to ask for help.
Thanks to our Back To School Survival Kit, all of these items could be YOURS, by you tagging us in your post @Her Campus Penn State, and telling us how YOU are a strong girl. Stay strong, collegiettes!