This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Christmas is just a few days away. Here are some of the ornaments you should add to tree ASAP.

This skiing cat ornament from Target is totally adorable, and would make for a great addition on your tree this holiday season.

This plaid frame ornament from Crate and Barrel would be a great place to put one of your favorite 2020 memories — or perhaps a picture of your favorite furry friend!

Another great ornament from Crate and Barrel is this berry botanical glass ball. It’s super cute and festive.

This sloth ornament from Kirkland’s is a little different from other traditional ornaments, but would nonetheless make for a fun addition on your tree.

Kirkland’s also sells these gnome ornaments that come in a set of two. They’d look nice amongst all the other festive ornaments on the tree.

This Bob Ross ornament from Urban Outfitters would add some pop culture to your “happy little” tree.

This jingle bell star ornament from Hallmark would add a nice splash of color to your tree!

This gold glitter deer ornament from At Home would sparkle against the tinsel and lights on your tree, making for a bright addition.

Happy decorating!

Margaret is currently a junior at Penn State University, studying Public Relations in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer for Her Campus at Penn State, a member of the The Lawrence G. Foster Chapter of the Public Relations Student Society of America, and is involved with THON. In her free time, Margaret enjoys making playlists, reading, and watching the same romantic comedies over and over again. You can find her on Instagram at @mnpfeifle.
Arden Ericson will graduate Penn State in May of 2023. As one of the Campus Correspondents for Her Campus at PSU, she is a double-major in Public Relations and French Language. After graduation, she will pursue a career that combines her passion for educational equity, social justice and French.