College can be overwhelming and at times you feel like you’re drowning in stress from your assignments and grades. Here are some tips to stay on top of your classes and getting the good grades you deserve.
1. Write your syllabus for each class on a calendar in your room. You will always know when exams are and will never miss an assignment again!
2. Start studying and writing papers days or even weeks ahead of the due date. You will be way less stressed and are likely to get a better grade since you’ve had more time to think about your work and polish up your final assignments.
3. Use Quizlet to study! If you have to memorize terms or even have a practice test, quizlet is a great way to prepare for an exam. Although we all know studying isn’t fun, it’s worth it at the end of the day.
4. Go to your instructor’s office hours when you don’t understand something or ask questions in class. This will show that you are trying to do your best in the class and truly want to succeed, which is something your instructor will remember.
5. Go to class. Although it is okay to skip a few classes, it is better if you take notes on your own. This way you will be sure to have the correct material to study!