7 Thoughts We Have When Going Braless To Class As Told By Kristen Wiig

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Every girl at one time in her life has cursed the inventor of bras and wondered why they must be so uncomfortable. And let’s face it, some days we just can’t get ourselves to put one on.

Here are seven thoughts we have when going braless as told by everyone’s favorite funny girl, Kristen Wiig.

1. Picking out the perfect heavy sweatshirt and thinking, “Hey, I could probably get away with not wearing a bra today!”

2. When you lock your door and head out of your building

3. Finally getting outside and realizing it was a lot colder than you thought and maybe going braless wasn’t your best idea

4. Getting on the bus and having the feeling that everyone’s staring at you. Uh oh, they must know…

5. Sitting down in class and realizing it’s way hotter in the classroom than it is outside, but you cant take off your sweatshirt so you just have to sit there and pretend it’s not bothering you

6. Seeing someone you know and trying to hide from them because, of course, they’ll definitely know you’re not wearing a bra

7. Making it back to your room at the end of the day without anyone figuring out your secret

Photo credit: 1

Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.