This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

I used to hate coffee so much. The thought of it made me cringe, the smell of it made me gag and the taste of it made me really question other people’s love for it. However, my friends convinced me that it would change my life, and I’d be addicted. Well, they were right.

Coffee is like an energizer for me. When I have gone to class for 6 hours of the day and still have so much work to do once I’m back, coffee keeps me up and focused on what I need to get done. But aside from it giving me the energy I need as a junior in college, I also don’t mind the taste now. Here are a few of my faves:

Starbucks Iced Vanilla Latte

Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha

Dunkin Iced Coffee with French Vanilla Swirl

Starbucks Iced Caramel Macchiato

Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino

Dunkin Iced Coffee with Coconut Caramel Swirl

Starbucks Blonde Vanilla Latte

Saying, “do you want to get coffee together?” to my friends is fun, too! 

Erin Campbell is a senior at Penn State from York, PA. She is majoring in journalism with a minor in English. Erin is a member of Happy Valley Communications and hopes to pursue a career in the communications field.
Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.