5 Places to Buy Cute, Inexpensive Shoes for Going Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

We all know the struggle of having a cute outfit and then having to put on a gross pair of shoes, because our nice shoes just don’t belong on the floor of a fraternity house no matter how perfect they look. We all know that shoes are the finishing touch to any perfect outfit, so here are five inexpensive places to buy shoes that you can wear on any occasion and not have to worry about them coming into contact with jungle juice:

1. Forever21

In addition to affordable clothing, Forever21 has shoes for every occasion that you won’t have to splurge on, so here are some of my favorite going-out shoes of theirs. The best part? They’re all under $30!

2. Charlotterusse.com

Granted, Charlotte Russe’s shoe selection can definitely be ranked as style over comfort, but their prices are unbeatable. Here are just a few of your options to choose from.  

3. Shein.com

This is my go-to store for inexpensive clothing, and their selection of affordable shoes is severely overrated and unlike any other place style-wise. Go check out these must haves!

4. Boohoo.com

Similar to Shein, these shoes are inexpensive and perfect for going out. They also have some great inexpensive outfit options to go with them too.

5. Tobi.com

If you haven’t heard of this website yet, I am about to do you a huge favor. This website carries everything you could possibly want on a college student budget. Most of all, I love their shoe selection.

Happy shopping, collegiettes!

Hannah Bingham is a first-year student at Penn State University and staff writer for Her Campus at Penn State. Hannah is majoring in print journalism and is expected to graduate May of 2021. If you see her on campus she will most likely be holding Starbucks and planning her next outfit to post on her fashion Instagram which you can follow@pinkrosesbrowncurls or her personal @hannahh.bingham.
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.