Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf Shopping?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Gossip Girl Blair Waldorf Shopping?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
The CW
Style > Fashion

5 Anthropologie Pieces To Wear This Holiday Season

The Her Campus National Editors write about products we love and think you’ll love too. Her Campus has affiliate partnerships, so we get a share of the revenue from your purchase. All products are in stock and all prices are accurate as of publication.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Holiday season is here and the pressure to encapsulate a dashing wardrobe can over-consume our minds. 

However, Anthopologie dropped its holiday collection, leaving no reason to fret over our fancy for festive looks. 

Browsing over the collection myself, I gathered a total of five dresses, which vary in aesthetics, that we can take into consideration as we waltz into the holidays. 

She-Means-Business Chic

Anthropologie’s Shoshanna Ricky Short-Sleeve Sequin Mini Shirt Dress thoroughly combines a professional confidence, captivated by a sense of gusto. 

At a first glance of the dress, it made me think of if Hannah Montana was spotted at an office party.

A mini-length power statement, wrapped around the waistline, curates a silhouetted masterpiece.  

This eclectic collaboration of dazzling sequence, and a blazer-esque button down to enclose the design, conjures up a fashion-forward authority that will guarantee to turn heads when you glide into a room.  

Jumpsuit Dreams 

Where are the anti-dress gals at? If you’re raising your hand, then Anthropologie’s Maeve Sequin Halter Jumpsuit is just what you need. 

There’s no shame in delighting in the mobility and freedom that comes from styling a jumpsuit, rather than a dress. 

This halter jumpsuit is a breezy party, which will have you sparkling along with the stars of the night, due to its sequence embellishments. Anthropologie’s description of the jumpsuit is explained as “a representation of beauty and strength at once.” 

Stepping out in this jumpsuit will have you feeling like you’re living a dream, leading others to dream about having it in their closet as well. 

Girls Just Wanna Have Fringe 

Let’s take a moment and let the dress do the talking. 

Bring the party to the party as you dash into a room wearing Anthropologie’s Hutch Fringe Mini Shift Dress. You’ll be sure to captivate the crowd, as every move you make will be a swaying event in your dress. 

It’s classic silver tone creates a subtle sheer which is enhanced through the garment’s exotic tailored stitching. 

Flamboyant sophistication summarizes this fringe styling and its boldness. If given the chance, it has the potential to become the eye-catching host for the holidays. 

The Cozy Gal

Endless holiday shopping, hosting parties and back-to-back family visits. This time of year can be exhausting, especially for the gal on the go. 

The best way to combat the season is through conquering what we wear. The “look good, feel good” mentality sustains the energy needed to plow through the holiday checklist. 

Anthropologie’s Eyelash Knit Mini Dress will be the supportive side-kick to get through another holiday season of success. 

Coming in two colors, taupe or grey, you can hang stress up on a hanger because slipping this dress on creates a feeling of cozy elegance.

Who wouldn’t want to be wrapped in a blanket of poise this season? Or any time of the year for that matter. 

All I Want For Christmas Is Tulle 

Take the reins this holiday season, stepping out in Anthropologie’s Strapless Tiered Tulle Dress

The layered tulle produces a stream of ebullient tastefulness, as the polka dot delight invites in a chic joyousness.  

With a strapless element, all focus hones in on the stratified flow, one tulle fabric gracefully draping over another. 

An alluring celebration, full of such savoir faire, is found in this one dress. Once you see it for yourself, it may be impossible to want to search for another. A chance for love at the first layer of tulle. 

The holiday season can be chaotic; attempting to squeeze in all the activities, checking off all the boxes and the last thing we need is the extra weight of struggling to find an outfit we adore. 

I hope this list finds you well and sprinkles relief into the intense thought process that so often occurs when taking on the task of dressing to the season. 

Sophia is a first-year student at Penn State. She is studying digital and print journalism, with an intended minor in Italian. For Sophia, writing has always been her outlet. She has found expressing her voice, at its peak, when flowing from the ink of a pen or through the clicks of a keyboard. Beyond writing, Sophia has a passion for the world of fashion. To her, it’s the unique process of bringing art to life, through a display of walking canvases. Fashion has played a major influence into the way she articulates her words; as it has taught her to find appreciation in honing your craft. On top of being a writer for Her Campus, Sophia is a member of PSU’s Ed2010, the Fashion Society at PSU and Episcopal at Penn State. She takes delight in keeping herself motivated, through communities tailored toward her personal and career goals. Outside of the academic scene, Sophia is a model; for the purpose of having personal knowledge and experience in all areas of the fashion industry to establish credibility. She also enjoys practicing pilates, cooking and spending time with friends. She focuses on the simple things in life that bring her happiness, and strives to live in a constant state of gratitude.