alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

25 Vines That Will Always Make You Ugly Laugh

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Ah, Vine. We miss you dearly. Six seconds of the ultimate jokes, stupid stunts and memes. Our generation is defined by these short snapshots of life, and these are genuinely some of the funniest things on the internet. There are some that always get me, that I can’t stop quoting, or that keep me laughing for days. Here is a list of some of the most iconic vines:

1. “Two bros chillin in the hot tub. Five feet apart cuz they’re not gay”

2. “Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla!”

3. “There is only one thing worse than a rapist. BOOM. “A child.” “No.”

4. “Is there anything better than p*ssy? Yes, a really good book.”

5. “Bah!” “Ahh, stop! I could’ve dropped my croissant!”

6. “Get to Del Taco. They’ve got this new thing called freesh ava ca doo. FREESH AVA CA DOO!”

7. “Chris, is that a weed? I’m calling to police!”

8. “You can’t sit with us.” “Actually Megan, I can’t sit anywhere, I have hemorrhoids.”

9. “ADAM.”

10. “Well, when life gives you lemons!”

11.  “I brought you Frankincense. Thank you. And I brought you Murr. Thank you. MURDER. Judas no.”

12. “Look at all those chickens!”

13. “Look at this graph.”

14. “Road work ahead? Uh yeah I sure hope it does.”

15. “No off topic questions. Because I don’t want to. No. Permission Denied. No. That’s an off topic question. You have been stopped.”

16. “Hey everybody today my brother pushed me so I’m starting a kickstarter to put him down. The benefits of putting him down are I would get pushed way less.”

17. “Say Colorado!” “I’M A GIRAFFE!”

18. “Umm Jared could you read number 23 for the class?” “Whaddup? I’m Jared, I’m 19, and I never f*cking learned how to read.”

19. “Hi, welcome to Chili’s.”

20. “Hi my name is Michael with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole…” “Stop stop stop, where?” “Where what?” “Where’s the B?” “THERE’S A BEE?”

21. “WHAT THE F*CK IS UP KYLE? NO WHAT DID YOU SAY? WHAT THE F*CK DUDE? STEP THE F*CK UP KYLE.”

22. “Hey, how much money do you have?” “Like 69 cents.” “Oh you know what that means.” “I don’t have enough money for chicken nuggets.”

23. “What the f*ck Richard?”

24. “F*ck ya chicken strips.”

25. “I’m just chillin in Cedar Rapids.”

If you’re looking to watch these vines all in one place, check out this playlist I made just for you!

Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.