Whether you’re suffering through an 8 a.m. or can barely find the motivation to get to your 11:15, leaving your bed for a lecture hall is never an easy process. For those of you who enjoy being early birds, we salute you. For the rest of you, here are 25 thoughts you’ve had as you make the trek to your early morning classes.
1. Can I go back to bed?
2. Is it too late to turn around?
3. Do I have time to get coffee?
4. Am I even going to the right class? What time is it?
5. Did I bring the right books?
6. Why won’t the people in front of me move faster?
7. *sees people riding on a golf cart* I wish I had a golf cart…
8. Should I cross the street? Is this car waiting for me to cross the street? Is this car going to move or what? This is awkward.
9. I wish I scheduled an 8 p.m. class instead of an 8 a.m.
10. I’m hungry. Do I have time to eat now, or should I just eat after class?
11. Ugh, why is this class so far away?
12. It’s so cold, why?
13. *sees a person on a bike* That is a smart man.
14. Why won’t these people walk faster?
15. Oh no, I’m going to be late.
16. *checks phone* Yup, I’m probably going to be late.
17. *prays for a, “class is canceled,” email*
18. I seriously need food. And coffee. ASAP.
19. Oh God, stairs.
20. Maybe binge-watching new episodes of Orange is the New Black until 3 a.m. wasn’t such a good idea…
21. I wish it was Friday already.
22. Why does this girl have a cute outfit on and perfect makeup? It’s 8 a.m.
23. I really want to go back to sleep.
24. Whoever created 8 a.m. classes is evil.
25. *watches professor walk into the classroom* Okay, can I go home and sleep now?
Photo credits: 1