freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
freestocks 9rHgOVRdrDM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

23 Things That Are More Fun Than Kissing A Boy On New Years

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Every year, people stress about not having a New Year’s kiss, but not to fear, collegiettes!

Here are 25 things that are more fun than kissing any boy when the clock strikes 12.

1. Hanging out with your dog.

2. Watching The Notebook.

3. A bottle of champagne.

4. Or wine.

5. Eating an entire pint of Ben & Jerry’s.

6. The doorbell when you know your delivery man is bringing you Chinese food.

7. Pizza.

8. Carbs (all the carbs).

9. Wearing sweatpants and no makeup.

10. Taking BuzzFeed quizzes to find out which One Tree Hill character you should marry.

11. Not wearing a bra.

12. Binge-watching Grey’s Anatomy for the 9th time.

13. Licking the spoon after you make chocolate chip cookie dough.

14. Not actually making the cookies but eating the dough instead.

15. Eating bananas and peanut butter.

16. Online shoe shopping.

17. Making yourself a grilled cheese… or three.

18. Eating s’mores.

19. Watching soldiers coming home to their pets videos.

20. Eating mac and cheese at 3 a.m.

21. Cuddling with soft blankets on the couch.

22. Eating an entire chocolate bar.

23. Watching Jay Z and Beyoncé absolutely kill it in this.

And then watching it 20 more times without being judged for it.

Don’t worry collegiettes, Beyoncé will never judge you for eating the entire container of cookie dough. You flawless, girl.

Photo credit: 1

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English. 
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.