14 Gifts For The Reader In Your Life

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Looking to treat your best friend with a gift for making it through midterms? These literature themed accessories are here to save the day. Bonus: they’re so cute you can buy them for yourself on a non-holiday, too:

1. Jane Eyre Scarf

2. P&P laptop quotes

3. Manderley tote

4. “Paperback” Book perfume

5.  Elizabeth I T-Shirt

6.  Heart-shaped bookmarks

7.  Book mug

8.  Book necklace

9.  Banned book socks

10. For true (man capote) literary nerds

11. “There’s no such thing as too many books” pajamas

12. Signed books like “The Martian,” “Girl on the Train,” or books by Neil Gaiman, Jimmy Carter, or Hillary Clinton.

13. Gift cards to The Strand

14. Bathtub Caddy with reading rack (so she doesn’t risk splashing the words)

Trust us, any literature lover would adore these gifts.

Gabrielle Barone is a freshman at Penn State, majoring in Print and Digital Journalism. In addition to HerCampus Penn State, she also writes for Penn State's newspaper, The Daily Collegian, and blogs for the scholarship website Collegexpress. She loves anything with chocolate and peanut butter in it, and reads way too much historical fiction.
Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.