samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
samantha gades BlIhVfXbi9s unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

12 Stages Of Taking An Exam As Told By Grey’s Anatomy

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Everyone knows the anxiety you get when you take an exam. From the moment you find out about the exam until the moment you get your grade back, the process is unbearable. Thankfully, the members of the Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital have been there, done that and know exactly how you feel.

1. When your professor surprises you and tells you that you have an exam tomorrow

2. And then they tell you how many questions it’s going to be and they’re sitting there smiling

3. The response of the entire class is the same

4. Then, after class, you’re sitting there thinking about all the studying you have to do, and it hits you

5. It’s about 2 a.m., and you’re giving up hope

6. The next day, your alarm goes off, and you get up because you don’t want to be late for your exam

7. When you get to class and you’re waiting to take the exam, and the person behind you won’t stop talking

8. When you’re halfway through the exam

9. When you’re waiting to get your grade back

10. When you get your grade back, and your friend asks you what you got on the exam

11. And then realizing that this is probably your best option

12. And your best friend sits and agrees with you

Study hard, collegiettes! Hard work pays off in the end. If Meredith can survive without McDreamy, we can get through exams.  

Photo credit: 1

Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English. 
Rachael David is currently a senior at Penn State University and serves as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State. She is majoring in public relations and minoring in psychology. Her love of creative writing and all things Penn State is what inspired her to become a member of the HC team in the fall of 2013. Her background experience includes working for the Undergraduate Admissions Office at Penn State as a social media intern in the spring of 2014 and is currently working as a social media intern for an internet marketing company in Harrisburg called WebpageFX. This past summer she also served as a PR intern for Tierney Communications. Rachael enjoys anything media related especially catching up on her favorite shows, including Saturday Night Live and any show on Food Network. She has a passion for food but also loves being active and spending her free time running or hiking. She hopes to gain more experience in all aspects of the media industry during college and plans on pursuing a career writing for a life & style publication in the future.