11 Things You’d Find if You Leaked My Emails

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

This election has been a crazy one, and if you’re anything like me, you’re beyond ready for it to be over. One constant topic throughout this election has been Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server, and WikiLeaks hacking and releasing those emails. Regardless of political affiliation, we can all probably agree that we’re tired of talking about it. However, I can’t help but wonder what the public would have to say if my own personal emails were leaked, because you’d most likely see:

1. A sisterly reminder of my worth.

2. A dark look at my childhood.

3. One of the two emails my mom has sent to me in my whole life.

4. A serious email to my landlord.

5. Old school Kardashian pictures:

6. Weekly emails regarding my anger about the Brock Turner case.

7. Daily pleas to my parents to adopt dogs.

8. Some super important information.

9. A reminder of one of the many reasons I have no money.

10. A really scary thought.

11. The BuzzFeed animals newsletter.

So there you have it world: a taste into the depths of my (sad) life. On a more serious note, what’s really important during this election is the fact that you vote. Not everyone has the right to, and you can make a difference with your voice.

Allie Maniglia served as the Campus Correspondent for Her Campus at Penn State from 2017-2018. She majored in public relations with minors in international studies and communication arts and sciences. If she's not busy writing away, you can find her planning her next adventure (probably back to the U.K.), feeding an unhealthy addiction to HGTV or watching dog videos on YouTube.
Meghan Maffey graduated from the Pennslyvania State University in the Spring of 2017. She graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism and a minor in English.