10 Times A Pint Of Ice Cream Fixes Anything

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Ice cream is a must for when you’re going through something. Even if there isn’t anything going on, ice cream is just super good and yummy. It’s the perfect comfort food because there’s something for everyone.

When it’s day three of your period and you want to end it all

When you failed the test you swore you got a 90 on

Going to buy more makeup and finding $2 in your bank account

Getting ghosted by the person you wanted to spend your life with

Picking up your cat to sit with you but they run away to a cardboard box instead

Going to do your homework and seeing it was due two hours ago and now the assignment is closed

Illness. That is all. 

When it’s so hot outside you’re like 98% sure you’re melting

Alternatively, when it’s -10 degrees in the second week of April but last week it was 70 degrees and sunny

Mondays

We all need it sometimes. What’s your favorite flavor?

Hannah Nelson is a senior at Penn State University, double majoring in Print/Digital Journalism and History. She enjoys Marvel movies, anything Harry Potter, books, quoting Vines and watching Tik Toks. In her free time, she is probably watching Try Guys videos on YouTube. She is passionate about mental health, women's rights and the Black Lives Matter movement.
Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.