10 Simple, Cute and Affordable Looks to Rock this Summer

Summer is back, and so are the new fashion trends. However, there are always simple looks that don't hurt your wallet and still make you look gorgeous during the best time of the year. Here are 10 looks that you should definitely try and where you can find them:

1. 1. All Black...Trust Me

The most classic look of all. Just pair up your favorite black jeans with a cute black top, and style it with sunglasses and a belt.

Black Jeans, American Eagle

Black Cropped Top, Shein

Black Belt, Forever 21

2. 2. Striped Pants With A Cute, Plain Top

Pairing striped pants and a cute top is always a reliable choice. Depending on how you style it, the look that can become both chic or casual.

Striped Pants, Forever 21

Black Tube Top, Shein

3. 3. Denim Overalls

One of the trendiest looks of 2019. Overalls are a great option for this summer. They look really stylish and are really simple to rock. Adding a nice hair piece and purse will make the outfit stand out even more.

Denim Overalls, H&M

Solid White Cami, Shein

Headwrap, Forever 21

4. 4. A Styled Sweater Sweater Dress

For a chillier day or night, this is a perfect look. Oversized sweaters are every girl's best friend. You can pair it up with a black pair of tights, denim shorts, and a belt. To make it more stylish, try adding your favorite jewelry or a nice hair piece.

Oversized White Sweater, Sunifty

Denim Shorts, American Eagle

Black Tights, Shein

5. 5. Striped Shirt With Denim

This look works for both casual or edgy looks. It is super cute and certainly a must for a warm summer day.

Striped Shirt, Missguided

Denim Skirt, Pretty Little Thing

6. 6. Colorful Printed Skirt with a Cropped Tee

If you want to try a different look, how about a printed skirt? It is super cute and looks super nice for instagram pictures.

Floral skirt, Stylnbo

Grey cropped, Shein

7. 7. Stylish Blazers

Letting go of the idea that blazers are just for work can be a life changer. If styled correctly they can certainly make any outfit more interesting. Pairing it up with a denim skirt and cropped top will definitely make you stand out and rock your look.

Blazer, Forever 21

Denim Skirt, Tobi

8. 8. Animal Print Anything

Animal print is back and it seems to be here to stay. Whether it’s a cute dress, skirt, top or even shoes, animal print is a must for any modern fashionista.

Animal Print Dress, Lily Lulu

Animal Print Skirt, Lulus

Animal Print Top, Shein

Animal Print Shoes, Steve Madden

9. 9. Floral Mini Dress

What is more summery than a cute dress? There are many options of dresses that you can certainly try. Pairing it up with a long necklace is a nice and simple way of adding more charm to the look.

Pink Floral Dress, Shelynn

Red Floral Dress, Shehe Online

10. 10. Literally Any Jumpsuit

Simple, classic, beautiful. Jumpsuits are perfect for summertime. You can wear it on many different occasions and work it like a rockstar. A safe and gorgeous option.

Floral Jumpsuit, Missguided

Striped Jumpsuit, Lulus

Geo Printed Jumpsuit, Forever 21

Enjoy the rest of your summer collegiettes! Keep on looking fab!