The weekend of every home football game, dedicated Penn State students camp out to get the best seats in the student section. You may wonder… is sleeping in a tent REALLY worth it? Well, I’m here to prove to you that it is!
Nittanyville is a great way to get “pepped up” for the game while also getting the opportunity to stand front row. If that doesn’t motivate you to try it out, here are 10 more reasons why Nittanyville is a must:
1. Extra close bonding time for you and your friends.
2. Free stuff! Free pizza, free souvenirs, etc…
3. You get to be crafty and create a beautiful sign like this one:
4. YOU GET TO BE FRONT ROW FOR THE GAME!
5. You and your group can plan a clothing theme or paint yourselves to really show off your school spirit.
6. You make plenty of new friends when it’s your first time at Nittanyville.
7. Even though you will be sleep deprived, you will also realize that it was all worth it in the end.
8. The Nittany Lion will take selfies with you and your friends.
9. You get to high five the lion, the cheerleaders and the blue band. #winning
10. It’s socially exceptable to order out every night ‘cause really, who has time to eat healthy when you’re living in a tent?
So, see you next home game? I think so!
WE ARE… PENN STATE!