10 Reasons Why You Should Be Following The Dynabros on Instagram

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

By now, you’ve probably heard all about the movie, Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again – and while you should be going out and watching this movie if you haven’t already, the movie isn’t really what we’re going to be talking about here.

What we’re going to be talking about are the three young men in this movie, played by Josh Dylan, Jeremy Irvine, and Hugh Skinner. These three guys have completely stolen the hearts of the Mamma Mia fan base with their good looks, charm, and – most importantly – their beautiful bromance that’s been unraveling on their Instagram accounts. If their good looks aren’t enough to convince you, here are ten reasons why you should be following the Dynabros on Instagram:

1. First of all, they call themselves the Dynabros (in reference to the main character, Donna, and her girl band, Donna and the Dynamos) and if having an official squad name isn’t already peak goals, then I don’t know what is.

2. They go sailing together wearing matching shirts like it’s not the cutest thing ever.

3. Those who party together at festivals in wacky outfits, stay together.

Catch that matching earring action going on.

4. They’re just adorably silly.

5. They post pictures like this:

6. We’re just going to run with the idea that they play Cat Bingo together based on this post.

7. They go on Vespa rides together because why not, really.

8. They’re just such an adorable self-proclaimed family.

9. They run half marathons together like its NBD.

10. And last but not least, lip sync battle videos.

At the end of the day, if their bromance isn’t cute enough for you, their faces should do the trick. They’re cute as heck. Good day ladies, I’ll just be going through their Instagram posts again and again wondering how I, too, can achieve such amazing friendship goals.

(All photos courtesy of Jeremy Irvine and Josh Dylan’s personal Instagram accounts.)

Aisha is currently a senior at Penn State University, studying Telecommunications in the Donald P. Bellisario College of Communications. She is a contributing writer and Campus Correspondent for Her Campus Penn State and her hobbies are reading, listening to music, and watching hockey. Originally hailing from Jakarta, Indonesia, her dream for the future is to someday be part of the book publishing industry, digital marketing or work on a media team for a sports team. 
Samantha Grillo graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She loves creative writing, pop culture and Penn State, all of which led her to joining the Her Campus Penn State team at the beginning of her freshman year as a contributing writer. In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, watching her favorite TV shows, and catching up on the latest movies.