For those of you unfamiliar with Whisper (do you live under a rock?), this wildly popular app is comprised of an anonymous social network where users are given the freedom to share their deepest secrets without fear of being discovered by their peers. Recently, the app was relaunched to include a campus feature and a chat feature. These new features make it easier to connect with the people around you who are also using Whisper and have similar interests.
Due to the anonymity of this brilliant new platform, the mildly inappropriate and yet undeniably hilarious stories of Penn State students all across Happy Valley have been shared since the relaunch. The adventures we all want to forget and yet can’t wait to tell now have a special place where they can be enjoyed by all.
So, here they are. Just a few examples of some top-notch Whispers that have been shared by Penn State students – ones that could only be described as “Penn State Probs.”
1. When your roommate can’t get a room (at least not one you’re not already sitting in).
2. When anything will keep you from studying.
3. When your future hookup exists at the library.
4. When you can’t catch a break.
5. When your parents just don’t get it.
6. When your roommate decides to go on a “diet.”
7. When class is too boring to get through sober.
8. When the alarm goes off before 1 p.m.
9. When your professor doesn’t have a clue.
10. When you’ve lost all hope for the male population.