10 Can’t Miss Gifts For Ladies This Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

Need help finding the perfect gift for your besties, sisters, mom or even yourself? Then look no further – here are some of the best new buys to put on your own list or to surprise your girlies with this Christmas!

1. UGG’s totally cute new “Fluff Yeah” slides

2. Huda Beauty’s stunning “The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette” from Sephora

3. Any piece of psychedelic jewelry from the popular Instagram business Luna Lifted

4. A trendy Sherpa pullover like this one from Pink

5. Function of Beauty shampoo and conditioner – take the hair quiz and you get a completely unique and customizable new hair routine unique to you (or whoever you are treating!) 

6. A new S’well water bottle with a cool design that they’ll love (or check Amazon or stores like TJ Maxx for cheaper options!)

7. Any type of candle ever – but if you want an extra cute look, try any from Bath and Body Works because they smell great and also look adorable.

8. You can never go wrong with new phone cases, especially the unique ones from Society6!

9. A jade facial roller to reduce puffiness and wrinkles leaving your face fresh and new

10. A weighted blanket (available on multiple websites, but probably cheapest on Amazon)

Happy shopping, collegiettes!

I'm Crystal Moyer and I am currently a senior at Penn State University and I am majoring in English due to my love for all things reading and writing. In my free time you can catch me binge watching Netflix, writing poetry, or spending too much money on makeup and clothes. 
Samantha Grillo graduated from Penn State University with a bachelor's degree in broadcast journalism. She loves creative writing, pop culture and Penn State, all of which led her to joining the Her Campus Penn State team at the beginning of her freshman year as a contributing writer. In her free time, Samantha enjoys reading, watching her favorite TV shows, and catching up on the latest movies.