This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PSU chapter.

So, the Jonas Brothers.

A part of me screams with excitement and another cries because I miss the old days. I miss the A Little Bit Longer era with my entire heart, and no one can convince that it isn’t their best album. 

So naturally, I made a list. These are my top 10, leading up to my all time favorite. 

Before you read, I’d like to make a disclaimer. An unpopular opinion, if you will: Year 3000 is not that good. I know it’s is a fan favorite, especially at Champs when the Jonas Brothers make a surprise visit that is totally objectively unfair to everyone under the age of 21. However, unrelated to my bitterness, I just don’t think this song is that great. I mean, it’s a fine song. I would nod along to this song in the car if it came on. Would I play it on purpose? Probably not. The song is silly and lighthearted, which is great, but compared to others like Burnin Up? No chance.

A lot of the songs higher up on the list are pretty sad, and I’m just now realizing how much sad music I listened to as a kid. Like, Pushin’ Me Away? My seven year old self thought she had abandonment issues when she listened to that song. But like, in a good way. Either way, it’s a bop and it rightfully deserves to be on this list. 

Regardless, I think the slower ones perfectly show off just how lovely Nick and Joe’s voices are. Of course, though, we all love a good ~ ReD DrEsS ~ moment. Truly, the Jonas Brothers are the masters of range. 

Anyway, enjoy the list below.

Year 3000

Pushin’ Me Away

A Little Bit Longer

Hello Beautiful

Paranoid

When You Look Me In The Eyes

SOS

Sorry

Burnin’ Up

Love Bug

Hi, I'm Grace! I am an avid believer in accepting the things you can't change. I am a cat-loving, dream-seeking, accident prone yogi with a sometimes unreasonable desire to make a difference. I'm a Penn State student planning to pursue journalism, so you could say writing is kind of a big deal to me.
Allie Bausinger is a Penn State University graduate who majored in Print/Digital Journalism with a minor in English. She is from "outside Philadelphia," which in her case is Yardley, Pennsylvania. Allie is looking for full-time employment in writing, editing, fact-checking, podcasting, and other areas of the journalism and writing fields.