books on brown wooden shelf
books on brown wooden shelf
Susan Yin/Unsplash

What You Need to Survive Finals This Week!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Tomorrow begins what we’ve all been dreading this entire semester-finals. After an entire weekend of studying and preparing for the biggest part of your grade, it’s time to reward yourself with the Her Campus Survival Kit! This kit is made just for us to get through this tough week ahead! Whether you want to go out with a friend to Chipotle, catch up on some reading with Nicole Lapin’s Rich Bitch, or even get in a workout with a free month Crunch Live online exercise videos, it’s time to celebrate yourself for getting through a long semester! Celebrate Yourself is the campaign that is promoting the celebration of all of your accomplishments! Get ready to have the best finals week ever! Take a look at the things you need to get through the week.

“April Showers” poncho by Boohoo

Chipotle BOGO card

Nicole Lapin’s Rich Bitch

Crunch Live Workout Videos

HCXO Keychain

Blink Tattoos

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.