Pretty in Pink: Dress by UsTrendy

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

UsTrendy is an online “indie fashion marketplace” according to its website. It is the world’s largest indie fashion marketplace housing 15,000 designers from more than 100 countries. If you’re a talented designer you can go on their website and showcase your designs. Or, if you’re like me and just like to shop, there are tons of cute indie clothing on this website! After browsing UsTrendy for a while, the styles reminded me a bit of Urban Outfitters, which is pretty awesome because I can get the same U.O. styles I love but have plenty more options and have more flexibility in price. Here is my adorable dress from UsTrendy! It’s a stone sleeveless peplum dress with sequin panel detail and the designer is Dark Pink London. 

I love the dress because of its pale pink color, tulle waist, cocktail length, and pretty sequin detail. I will definitely be wearing this one for V-Day! 

Check out more styles and designer collections at: www.ustrendy.com

Lauren is a Journalism major studying at Penn State Berks for the first two years of college, then at Temple University the remaining two. She's a native of Lancaster, Pa and hopes to live in New York City after graduating. In the future, she plans to incorporate a minor of Music Technology and gear her career toward music journalism. She enjoys writing lyrics and poetry in her spare time, and works at Victoria's Secret PINK.