Penn State Berks Spring Break Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Want to have the best spring break ever!? Of course! First, there are a few things you need to survive! Don’t be left out this spring break when all of your friends are using these cool products! From Chipotle to Luna to Not Your Mother’s, your spring break is about to be better than ever! Check out these freebies from the Her Campus team and other Sponsors:

Not Your Mother’s Shampoo and Conditioner Hair Care Set

BOGO (Buy One Get One) Chipotle Card

Her Campus Cup Sleeve and Pen

Luna Peppermint Snack

Her Campus UV Sunglasses

Completely BARE Wax Strips

SABRE Campus Pepper Gel

Taylor Bell’s Dirty Rush

Shane Kuhn’s The Intern’s Handbook

Her Campus Penn State Berks would like to thank every single sponsor that provided these cool items! Thank you BARE, Luna, Her Campus Media, Not Your Mother’s Hair Care, Simon & Schuster, The Intern’s Handbook by Shane Kuhn; we appreciate you!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.