Penn State Berks’ Finals Survival Guide!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Chipotle, Vera Bradley,TREsemme, and other exciting brands are here to help us survive our exams! It’s official! Finals week is among us, and it’s crunch time as we all prepare for the most important week of the semester! Recently, our chapter has hosted a few social media giveaways for our readers, and they will be receiving their prizes tomorrow! Check out below some of what our lucky winners were able to snag!

Bling it up with Michael Kors! These 24K Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos will take the place of your most loved accessories! Rock these during your finals for some bling-spiration to help you ace everything coming your way!

Sport around this super cute Vera Bradley ID holder and snuggle up in this comfy throw! Who said finals week couldn’t be a time to show off your cutest survival kit items!?

Of course a study break is always a must! Why not utilize this BOGO Chipotle gift card with a friend!

Keep your hair on point with this TREsemme Perfectly (UN)Done Sea Salt Spray! Sport some perfect waves or a simple messy bun when on your way to ace those finals!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.