Michael Lewis’12

If you ever need someone to write you a poem or a love story, or maybe even sing you a ballad, then meet Michael Lewis, this week’s fashion-savvy Campus Cutie! We chose him because he is quite possibly the nicest and most romantic guy a girl could ever meet.

Name: Michael Lewis
Sign: Cancer
Hometown: Birdsboro, PA
Major: Professional Writing
On-campus activities: Honors Club president, peer-mentor, orientation leader, writing TA
How he spends his free time: Creative writing including short stories, poems, and novels, watching movies, at the park, listening to music

Relationship status? Single
How would you describe your personality in three words? Honest, outgoing, and creative
What do you think is your most attractive feature? My chivalrousness
Any tattoos or piercings? I have 4 tattoos.
Favorite song at the moment? Curious by Holly Brook
What is one thing most people don’t know about you? I’m an open book. Ask me anything and I’ll tell you.
What do you look for in a girl? Someone who can hold a conversation, enjoys going out but also cuddling up for a movie, and finds herself beautiful.
Any advice for the Berks ladies? Be honest with yourself about what you want and never let anyone tell you that you aren’t beautiful.
Favorite quote? “It makes me so happy. To be at the beginning again, knowing almost nothing. […] It’s the best possible time to be alive, when almost everything you thought you knew is wrong.” -Valentine, Tom Stoppard’s Arcadi