This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Meet Melissa Wilk! This week’s campus cutie is a senior double major in CAS and PW. Right now she’s interning for Penn State Berks’ student run literary magazine: Shadows of Birds. She’s currently working at Tully’s but her dream job is to work for Cosmo magazine in the PR department – fingers crossed! Read below for more info on this outgoing, fun and hardworking cutie.

The Basics

Name: Melissa Wilk

Hometown: Reading

Birthday: August 24th

Relationship Status: Single

On-Campus Activities: CORE/SOB

More About You

How do you spend your free time: Reading, writing and hanging out with my friends

Why you chose to attend PSU Berks: I loved the small town home feel and I love that PSU is diverse

Something on your bucket list: travel to Ireland, France and Australia.

Favorite song at the moment: “Have Faith in Me” by A Day To Remember

Favorite quote: “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game” – A Cinderella Story

If you had one wish what would it be:  To cure the violence in the world

If you could have one superpower what would it be: to fly

Your Style

Describe your style: I am my own style. I just don’t have one kind of clothes I wear. My style is comfort. Sometimes I am a girlie girl, other days I rock out in a band shirt and converse – just depends on the day.

Where is your outfit from: aeropostale for the dress and bow. Wet Seal for the shoes

What is your favorite store to shop at: aeropostale

Fashion advice: Just dress how you would like to. Don’t follow trends, be your own trend!

Follus us @HCpsuBerks
Kristy is a senior at Penn State Berks.