Jenna Augello ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Meet Jenna Augello! This week’s campus cutie is a freshman here at Penn State Berks, who (as of right now) is an applied psychology major, but she’s not sure if that’s where she wants to stay. Her birthday is on March 5, making her a Pisces (most campatible with Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn zodiac signs). Jenna is a friendly, talkative and outgoing collegiate who loves to hang with her friends and dance in her free time. You guys are in luck – this cutie is single!

The Basics

Name: Jenna Augello

Hometown: Bath, Pa (in Lehigh Valley)

On-Campus Activities: Dance Team

Relationship Status: single

More About You 

Why you chose to apply/attend PSU Berks: I actually applied to Penn State Main but then i got into Berks so I decided to come here.

What’s something on your bucket list: Run a marathon or travel to Greece.  

Favorite quote or life motto: There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy.

If you could have one superpower what would it be: To be invisible

What is your dream job: To work in fashion or to do something with kids

Your Style

Describe your style: My style is definitely very girly, I love to wear skirts and dresses and keep up with the latest new styles

Where her outfit is from: The vest came from Wet Seal, the black long sleeve shirt was from Kohls, my jeans are from Hollister, and the boots were from a shoe store near my house called Traffic.

Favorite store to shop at: Urban Outfitters

Fashion advice: You should just wear what you like, not what other people like. Have your own style!

Check out Jenna’s article on must have fall shoes here!

Kristy is a senior at Penn State Berks.