Give Yourself a Boost of Confidence with Help from Beyonce!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

As a little inspiration for getting through the rest of the semester, I’ve searched for some of the best quotes Queen Bey has laid on us over the years! We all know the B is the master of pretty much anything she does, but one thing we fail to see is how much she can actually boost our confidence!

Her lyrics and even her interviews are so rare and inspiring, especially to those who consider themselves a feminist! She never fails to awe us with her beauty and brains! So, take a look below to gain some of the best girl boss confidence of your life!

Remember! You control your own destiny! Only you can study and earn an A on that last exam! Stay positive and know you’re the boss of you!

You woke up like dis! If you’re not up to doing an entire face during these last few weeks of classes, opt for a clean, bare look with a little concealer and lip gloss!

Strut to class with your head held high! Walking with confidence will only make you feel even more confident! Keep those shoulders back too to give your posture some help too!

Don’t focus on those past not so great assignments. We all fail; it happens! As long as you learn from it and brush your shoulder off, you’ll be fine!

All you have to do is stay true to yourself! In the end, you will be happy!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.