Dominic Labrador

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is anything but boring! Dominic’s background is diverse, as he has lived in different cultures all over the world. From Japan to Key West, this guy will teach you the right way to use chopsticks as well as the right way to party. He loves video games and photography, and always ensures a good time with his friends. He has a lovely girlfriend who shares his gaming interests- talk about a perfect match. Nevertheless, he works hard in college and kicks back in the campus’ game room between classes. Ladies, check him out!

Major: UDS (Undecided Studies)
Astrological Sign: Virgo
Hometown: Key West, Florida
On-campus activities: LoL (League of Legends)
Interests/what you do in your free time: LoL
Describe your personality in 3 words: Open, Willing, Wandering
Why you came to Berks: Penn State

Relationship status? Taken
What do you look for in a girl? Her heart.
What do you think is your most attractive feature? My ear lobe 
Any advice for the Berks ladies? Watch out.
Favorite song at the moment? “A walk through hell”
Tattoos/piercings? MY BODY IS A TEMPLE I SHALL NOT BREAK IT.
Favorite quote/life motto? Live Fast Die Young
Lauren is a Journalism major studying at Penn State Berks for the first two years of college, then at Temple University the remaining two. She's a native of Lancaster, Pa and hopes to live in New York City after graduating. In the future, she plans to incorporate a minor of Music Technology and gear her career toward music journalism. She enjoys writing lyrics and poetry in her spare time, and works at Victoria's Secret PINK.