Dancing with the Stars Recap

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Image by Tookapic

Dancing With the Stars airs on Monday nights on ABC. This was the second week, ending in an elimination. Spoilers ahead!

1. Nancy and Artem     28

She looked nervous but still did quite well. Didn’t look nervous last week, but this week is a different story.

1. Erika and Gleb   28

It was okay. Unsure why the was a car in the middle of the dance floor

1. Charo and Keo   25

I can’t describe it. It wasn’t bad. Len said that she got a little overexcited. She almost rushed the judges afterwards and they had security out on the floor in case she came running from back stage. Also, she told Bruno that his “English sucks”.

1. Nick and Peta     25

I thought it was good, the judges didn’t.

1. Heather and Maks/Alan     30

Not enough jive. I didn’t think they’d get that high of a score.

1. Bonner and Sharna    29

Didn’t see too much out of it but I could tell it was pretty. They seem to be dating.

1. Simone and Sasha       29

Judges didn’t think she connected to the dance but the steps were good. It was fun but I don’t know what dance she did.

1. Normani and Val     32

Been on tour all week with Fifth Harmony. Think it was the only thing Len liked.

1. Rashad and Emma   32

They have good chemistry. They dance well together and her dress is pretty.

1. Mr. T and Kym    22

He didn’t move much. The dance took place in a boxing ring.

1. David and Lindsey  27

It wasn’t as good as last week’s. I like him though.

In Jeopardy- Chris and Witney/ Charo and Keto

Chris got eliminated. I knew Charo wouldn’t get eliminated because she’s comic relief. There’s hope for next week.

Next week is either most memorable year or Vegas Night. Tom said both things in the course of the boardcast. I would think it’s a little early for memorable year.

Megan Antosy is a junior at Penn State Berks double majoring in Business with an option in Marketing and Management, and Professional writing. She also has minors in Entrepreneurship and Women's Studies. When she isn't busy writing or editing articles for HC, you can find her on the beach, reading a book, taking a nap, or drinking tea. She is also Co-CC.