Annoying Things Only PSU Berks Students Will Understand

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

It is no secret that Penn State students love their school no matter what branch campus they are at. With that in mind, college life would not be the same without the annoying things that comes with being the average college student. If you go to PSU Berks, you will totally understand these. If not here is our campus in a nutshell:

1. No matter how much time you spend on your resume, career services will still find something wrong with it.

2. Brand new building (Gaige) still gets better service than the oldest building (Luerssen) on campus.

3. Having that one professor that thinks you’re only taking their class.

4. People who say that Berks is boring, then goes home every weekend.

5. Accidentally being on the same workout schedule as the men’s basketball team.

6. Stands in line at Tully’s for 20 minutes, takes 15 minutes to order their food.

7. Try to find parking at 10a.m. Go ahead. Dare you.

8. You hungry at 9 on a Saturday morning? Too bad Tully’s doesn’t open until 10:30a.m.

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.