Angelica Weir ’16

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Meet Angelica Weir, a junior Applied Psychology major who describes herself as outgoing, passionate and friendly. She’s an eternal optimist who believes that for every dark night there’s a brighter day. This pure-hearted girl would love to one day open a clinic for youth and young adults struggling with self-harm. And once she completes that dream, she can start working toward her wish to help end the stigma surrounding mental illness. Read the rest of Angelica’s interview below to learn more about this New York City native.

The Basics

Name: Angelica Weir

Year: Junior

Major: Applied Psychology

Hometown: New York City

Birthday: 12/22/1994

Relationship Status: Single, very gay

On-Campus Activities: I am the secretary of Students for Sensible Drug Policy

More About You

How do you spend your free time: Spending time with friends, reading, and just relaxing in bed

Why you chose to apply/attend PSU Berks: Penn State is my dream school!

What’s something on your bucket list: Taking a trip to the Caribbean with all of my close friends

Favorite song at the moment: All about that bass – Meghan Trainor . Huge self esteem booster!

If you could have one superpower what would it be: Invisibility

Your Style

Describe your style: My style is a mixture of just everything. I love throwing things together and being different and original.

Where your outfit is from: Sweater: The Villa/ Pants: American Eagle/ Boots: TJ Maxx/ Glasses: Ebay

Favorite store to shop at: I actually do not have a favorite store at the moment. I just randomly pick up what I like.

Have any fashion advice to give: Wear whatever the hell you want, wear what makes you feel comfortable, own it and freaking LOVE IT!

Kristy is a senior at Penn State Berks.