Alumni Spotlight: Faith Browne

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

Name- Faith Browne

Major- Business

Hometown- Accra, Ghana

Birthday- June 20, 1993

What were you involved in during your time at Berks? “I was an RA (Resident Assistant), President of ASU, member of CSF (Christian Student Fellowship), a police escort; I worked at the gym, canned for THON and was a part C.A.B. during my first year.”

Relationship status- Single

Why did you choose to graduate from Penn State Berks? “I liked the community. I knew a lot of people from around here so I was comfortable. Career services was awesome helping with a lot of stuff. I liked that too.”

What’s something on your bucket list? “I want to travel to third world countries to help people.”

How do you spend free time? “Sleep, of course. I help out with a church youth group. I watch tv and read.”

Describe your personality in 3 words- “Easy-going, goofy and a people person”

Favorite movie? “Rush Hour 2 and Lion King”

Favorite quote? “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plant to give you hope and a future.”-Jeremiah 29:11

Favorite song? Superhuman by Andy Mineo

What advice would you give to your younger self? “Be patient about things in life, live for God and don’t try to find fulfillment in other people.”

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.