Ahmed Mansour’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.
When it comes to having a good time, this week’s campus cutie, Ahmed Mansour, knows how to entertain both his buddies and his girlfriend. Best known for his goofiness, he likes to dance to music but can also be serious when it’s time to get down to work. This dark, tall, Egyptian guy will impress you with his skate moves as well as his smarts. When he’s not making you laugh, he’s surprising you with his insight and maturity, which makes him the perfect choice for this week’s Campus Cutie.

Name: Ahmed Mansour
Sign: Capricorn
Hometown: Cranford, NJ
Major: Aerospace Engineering
How he spends his free time: Skateboarding, Listening to music, Partying with friends, Stumbling (stumbleupon.com)

Relationship status? Taken
How would you describe your personality in 3 words? Kind-hearted, Goofy, Stubborn
What do you think is your most attractive feature? My big butt…and my eyes.
Any tattoos or piercings? None, but possibly a tattoo in the future.
Favorite song at the moment? Trust Issues by Drake
Something people may not know about you: I believe that aliens exist.
What do you look for in a girl? She carries herself well, she’s intelligent but funny, and she has to have a great smile.
Any advice for the Berks ladies? Don’t try so hard; just be yourself. Also, never be clingy.
Life motto? Don’t throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

Lauren is a Journalism major studying at Penn State Berks for the first two years of college, then at Temple University the remaining two. She's a native of Lancaster, Pa and hopes to live in New York City after graduating. In the future, she plans to incorporate a minor of Music Technology and gear her career toward music journalism. She enjoys writing lyrics and poetry in her spare time, and works at Victoria's Secret PINK.
Ashley is a senior professional writing major at Penn State.