5 Thoughts We’ve Had in College According to Beverly Hills 90210

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

1. Yes! College begins with nonstop parties and probably not much work. Then, you begin to realize how much you you’re actually going to have to commit to! Moral of the story is get your life together at the very beginning!

2. No way! We’re too old to have slumber parties, or are we? We all have our nights when all we want to do is hang with our girls and binge watch on Netflix in our PJs and pop popcorn! That’s totally just us bonding!

3. Let’s be honest. Every time we receive that email about a tuition payment, we might just consider other options other than loans to help us through our college careers. Don’t worry! They’re just thoughts!

4. Some people will really get under our skin. We just have to keep it classy and let our thoughts linger in our minds.

5. More like an English paper! We’re all required to take an English course here at Berks, so we can relate when it comes to preparing those A-worthy essays!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.