5 Reasons to Love WhoWhatWear’s New Collection at Target!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Berks chapter.

If you haven’t done so already, I highly recommend checking WhoWhatWear’s new collection exclusively at Target! For those who aren’t familiar with the brand, WhoWhatWear is an editorial-led company that features the latest fashion and lifestyle articles for fashion lovers all around! Not only will they keep you up to date on the latest trends, but they will also provide style and beauty tips to their readers daily!

As an avid-reader of WhoWhatWear, I was pretty excited to find out about their collaboration with Target! Their pieces are inspired by classic and street-styled looks which in my opinion is very wearable, especially while in college. Here are some of the top reasons I recommend trying out or simply exploring your nearest Target to get a more up close and personal view of the collection!

1. While some pieces seem simple, you can pair them with another piece from the collection, or something bold that you already have in your closet, and create a daring but not too in your face look! A great mix would be the two pieces shown below!

2. Their sizes run from 2-26, plus they have plus-sized pieces exclusively online to order! Unlike a lot of brands, they actually tried to appeal to a wide-range of sizes for women! Now, it will be easy for women of different shapes and sized to shop a brand’s line feeling confident!

3. They will update the collection with new pieces during the first week of each month! So, this isn’t just a one-time launch, but we can expect to update our looks on a monthly basis!

4. Their prices are reasonable! Each piece from the collection will be under $50! Although that may still seem a bit pricey, it wouldn’t hurt to splurge on that one key item that catches your attention. This is definitely a collection that won’t hurt your pockets!

5. Not only do they have clothing in the collection, but they also have a few accessories for sale too! From scarves to handbags, you are sure to find an item that will help your ootd stand out!

Bree McKenney is a senior Professional Writing major at Penn State Berks. She is the Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus chapter at Berks and she's also involved in the Blue&White Society. In addition to that, she is currently an RA, Peer Mentor, Multicultural Mentor, and a S.A.I.L. Mentor. She loves fashion and has been writing style blogs for Her Campus for a year now.