Surviving Behrend With Our Winter Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

The holidays came early for Her Campus this semester with our incredible Winter Survival Kits. So take a look and see what you may want sitting under your tree in the next upcoming weeks, because trust us, we’re ecstatic we didn’t have to wait

Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Pulling all-nighters during finals week? Late night out with your friends? Or maybe the winds of the Behrend tundra are keeping you up all night, well, fear no more! This puffy eye cream immediately gets to work. Not only is it hypo-allergenic, pocket-sized and gentle but it is also extremely effective. If you didn’t wake up glowing and refreshed, that’s alright we know how to fake it.

Tarte Cosmetics

Tartiest™ PRO Palette

Your eyes may be one color, but that doesn’t mean they can only WEAR one color. Twenty, that’s right, TWENTY colors are included in this gorgeous palette and let me tell you, there was a fight for them. Try out the newest makeup techniques with these rich pigments. 

Lights, Camera, Lashes™

All I want for Christmas is a vegan mascara that lengthens, curls, volumizes and conditions my lashes…. wait, we already have one! Tarte Cosmetics has done it again with a gift that just keeps on giving. Christmas is coming up and the perfect little stocking stuffer or treat-yo-self present is right in that makeup aisle, and trust me, your lashes will thank you.

Krazy Glue

Super-strong and quick-drying, this tiny tube is perfect for any fast fix. It bonds to wood, metal, plastics, glass, vinyl and ceramics making it a universal fix-it! Honestly, this is one of those products your purse should never be free of.

#ActuallySheCan + Le Motto

These limited edition tank tops are perfect for the gym (or if you are like me, laying in my bed) or any activity really. The sayings include; “Less Drama More Karma”, “Less Regret More Sweat” and “Less Hesitation, More Meditation”. So pick your favorite quote and hit the Stairmaster (or the stairs leading up to your room). 

Being Salted Caramel & Macadamia Hand Cream and Cloudberry & Lychee Blossom Hand Cream

These winter months are hard on the hands, and let me tell you it shows. But with these sweet smelling scents, the worry is officially gone. Honestly, I have a tube in my backpack at all times now because of the Behrend tundra.

Cover Image

Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.