Summer Daze and Summer Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at PS Behrend chapter.

Summer is here Collegiettes! With that being said, so is our Summer Survival Kit with all the goodies you can imagine. Let’s take a peek and see what’s inside:

Secret – Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily

Not only does this new Fresh line stay on for 48 hours, but they also come in 11 scents! A scent for every busy girl on the go this summer.

Summer’s Eve – Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash Cleansing Cloths

These products are part of Summer’s Eve’s new line and let me tell you, they are more than useful. They help maintain a natural Ph, are free from harsh chemicals and are made of simple ingredients to make them gentle by nature! Plus the cleansing cloths are a purse must-have for how easy they are to carry around.

Penguin Random House White Fur by Jardine Libaire

A star-crossed love story set in the heart of the 80s – New York City. Lovers from two separate backgrounds become next door neighbors and attraction becomes something that cannot be ignored. Filled with love, excitement and heartache, this book is a must read for those sunny days.

Steripod – Steripod Toothbrush Protector

This little clip with active vapors fits any toothbrush imaginable and keeps them clean for up to 3 months! It uses thymol, which is found in mouthwash and oral antiseptics, to release vapors and create a safe bubble around your toothbrush. (not to mention the cute colors they come in!)

essence cosmetics – Eyebrow Designer So an eyebrow pencil and brush all in one? Ummm YES. Smooth, define, outline and fill with one easy to use tool. (cruelty free cosmetic brand to boot!)

Kayla McEwen

PS Behrend

Kayla A. McEwen: President and Campus Correspondent  Senior at Penn State Behrend Marketing & Professional Writing Major Part-time dreamer and full-time artist Lover of art, fashion, witty conversation, winged eyeliner, and large cups of warm beverages.