Summer Daze and Summer Survival Kits

Summer is here Collegiettes! With that being said, so is our Summer Survival Kit with all the goodies you can imagine. Let’s take a peek and see what’s inside:

Secret - Secret Invisible Solid Cool Waterlily

Not only does this new Fresh line stay on for 48 hours, but they also come in 11 scents! A scent for every busy girl on the go this summer.

Summer’s Eve - Simply Summer’s Eve Gentle Foaming Wash Cleansing Cloths

These products are part of Summer’s Eve’s new line and let me tell you, they are more than useful. They help maintain a natural Ph, are free from harsh chemicals and are made of simple ingredients to make them gentle by nature! Plus the cleansing cloths are a purse must-have for how easy they are to carry around.

Penguin Random House White Fur by Jardine Libaire

A star-crossed love story set in the heart of the 80s – New York City. Lovers from two separate backgrounds become next door neighbors and attraction becomes something that cannot be ignored. Filled with love, excitement and heartache, this book is a must read for those sunny days.

Steripod – Steripod Toothbrush Protector

This little clip with active vapors fits any toothbrush imaginable and keeps them clean for up to 3 months! It uses thymol, which is found in mouthwash and oral antiseptics, to release vapors and create a safe bubble around your toothbrush. (not to mention the cute colors they come in!)

essence cosmetics – Eyebrow Designer So an eyebrow pencil and brush all in one? Ummm YES. Smooth, define, outline and fill with one easy to use tool. (cruelty free cosmetic brand to boot!)